I am 5'1 (on a good day) and I can hold up to 4 eggs in my hand, and my husband who is 5'6 can hold up to 5 in his hand. maybe try again? If you don't want to eat eggs everyday for breakfast, that is understandable, but do have more protein than the 1 egg in your coffee. It is important to follow the template guidelines to get the full benefit of doing the Whole30. If you choose not to follow the guidelines, then you are not doing a Whole30, you are doing something else. 

Two days ago I switched to ghee in my morning coffee instead of coconut cream (not for any high moral reasons--I just didn't have a new can of Savoy coconut cream in the pantry).  I pull a single shot of espresso, pour it over a teaspoon of ghee, then whirrrr it up with the stick blender. It's surprisingly delicious. I don't use it as a meal replacement--I suppose technically it's a small part of the fat in my morning meal template. Whatever it is, it's delicious.

Shannon, thanks for the reminder about what constitutes a serving of eggs. I'm using the W30 printout to guide the overall meal portions but it can be inexact sometimes. 

I'm not sure I could get three eggs into my hand, but I am a bit on the small side.. XD

Have you seen this thread I posted? http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/20964-what-a-serving-of-eggs-looks-like/I'm 5'4" and have small hands and I'm holding 4 large eggs. Plus if I'm understanding your post correctly you are losing the white and just using the yolk so you are getting almost no protein in this. We don't recommend bulletproof coffee as a meal replacement...for best results you want to follow the meal planning template 3 meals a day 4-5 hours apart. It is ultimately up to you...but we are trying to help you get the best results from your Whole30.

Thank you for the answer. I personally incorporated BPC coffee using butter and coconut oil in my morning routine because it helps me feel fuller and also, I noticed I don't have that 3 pm energy  diminution at work. Starting Whole30 tomorrow so gotta go and buy some good ghee instead of butter.