Jump to content

Heart candy grapes


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators

Grapes are sprayed with sulfites as they're growing. It's a hard one because we wouldn't say 'don't eat grapes' because of this as they're a whole food and it's something that's used in the farming process and not added to the food as a preservative. However, for someone like me, who is VERY intolerant of sulfites, I don't eat grapes at all because of this. My situation is not common tho so I would say if you have eaten grapes before and had no problems, then proceed. It's kind of a gray area here which is unfortunate... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...