Heart candy grapes

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators

Grapes are sprayed with sulfites as they're growing. It's a hard one because we wouldn't say 'don't eat grapes' because of this as they're a whole food and it's something that's used in the farming process and not added to the food as a preservative. However, for someone like me, who is VERY intolerant of sulfites, I don't eat grapes at all because of this. My situation is not common tho so I would say if you have eaten grapes before and had no problems, then proceed. It's kind of a gray area here which is unfortunate... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.