Is coconut milk/oil MAGIC?

I was having a moment this morning when I was definitely having some seeking behavior, I was all shopping for stuff I don't really need when I went to Target for dish soap and cat litter, then eating for reasons other than needing food (I ate a Primal Pac because I got a few in the mail and I was curious, then followed it up with some fresh sugar snaps so I could just call it lunch). Then I had a cup of coffee with the magic milk of coconut goodness, and I literally feel like a switch flipped in my head and the seeking urge went off, and I feel sort of calm.

Does anyone else react to it that way? I can't get addicted to the stuff can I?

It is sorta magic. Coconut oil is high in medium chain triglycerides which are easy processed for energy, like carbs but without the insulin spike. Coconut oil gives people energy, lifts moods, decreases hunger, and tells your body to burn fat all at once!

I also think it is magic because it is so versatile! I think we will be made of coconut after a while of eating like this. Coconut milk in coffee, coconut oil for everything, coconut chips (i dunno what you call the little bits of it) - it's everywhere.

Archived