Best kitchen knife & spiralizer?

megfero

• 3 weeks later...

Vegetable Spiralizer is good to be quick with cutting or slicing vegetables. Manual: Spiralizers enable you to cut vegetables at lightning speed with chef-like precision. They are good to get a healthy and presentable meal on the table. Electric: They enable the chopping and styling of veggies in a faster way. If you require a bulk of chopping and trimming then electric choppers are good to go

• 11 months later...
  • Moderators
6 hours ago, milakiss said:

I've never used Vegetable Spiralizer. Is it really more convenient than a knife? 

It cuts vegetables into a noodle-like shape that would be difficult to do with a knife. It's definitely not necessary, but some people like having it as an option.

I have an Oxo spiralizer (manual) that I like very much. It can definitely handle sweet potatoes, though it takes more effort to spiralize those than, say, zucchini. 

In terms of a knife, I would find a good chef's knife and make sure you sharpen it regularly--if you cook regularly, once every week or two. Having a good sharp knife makes all the difference when you're chopping a lot of veggies!

Archived