Vital Proteins Collagen

hollysmokes

I know this product is listed on the W30 approved products page but I have heard some discussion regarding the addition of hyaluronic acid to the collagen supplement. The main question involves the source of the hyaluronic acid: possibly soy and/or wheat derived. I have attempted to contact the company to find the source. They don't "refuse" to disclose if but, after three rounds of repeating myself, they still haven't provided an answer. So, if this is true, and I've read that the issue came to light because people that are sensitive to wheat or soy have reacted to it, why is it still W30 approved? 

I thought, for sure, that this would have come up but I can't find it in any of my searches so I apologize if I'm repeating a question.

• Moderators
On 11/27/2021 at 7:04 AM, hollysmokes said:

I know this product is listed on the W30 approved products page but I have heard some discussion regarding the addition of hyaluronic acid to the collagen supplement. The main question involves the source of the hyaluronic acid: possibly soy and/or wheat derived. I have attempted to contact the company to find the source. They don't "refuse" to disclose if but, after three rounds of repeating myself, they still haven't provided an answer. So, if this is true, and I've read that the issue came to light because people that are sensitive to wheat or soy have reacted to it, why is it still W30 approved? 

I thought, for sure, that this would have come up but I can't find it in any of my searches so I apologize if I'm repeating a question.

Hey there!  I've sent a note to HQ to see what they have to say :)

• 2 months later...

Archived