Crystal kicking caffeine and whole30 1/13/13

I tried a whole90 a while back but it was too tall of an order and I wasn't ready.

I have slowly been dropping out foods not needed so I will be quitting dairy, a little bit of dark chocolate, annnnnd COFFEE.

I have tried to quit about a million times, it gives me terrible heartburn and jitters. Very addictive stuff, really scary addictive, but it is my number 1 priority.

I could also use a kick in the rear when it comes to my scale obsession!

Welcome!

Make the good looking chap with you in that photo take your scale and hide it for you!

I kicked caffeine between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Besides the side effects you mention, you won't need it with the energy you can get from real food!

Welcome!

Make the good looking chap with you in that photo take your scale and hide it for you!

I kicked caffeine between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Besides the side effects you mention, you won't need it with the energy you can get from real food!

He would have thrown it away a long time ago if I let him! Lol

Good to hear you had success kicking caffeine! I am crossing all my fingers and toes.

Day 1

Well I woke up feeling ok. It usually doesn't hit me until the third day, but hey, half a day down. I have been sipping on licorice tea to get the overwhelming cravings to go away. I don't feel bad, but I feel like something is missing. Spending the day cleaning my messy house. Tomorrow starts a busy week, I help teach a bootcamp at our gym and it is a few nights a week plus working full time. The busier I am the better I do. No workout planned for today.

Breakfast: 3 fried eggs, 1 bacon, 4 slices butternut squash, half large banana

Lunch: 4 pork meatballs, 3 olives,4 slices butternut squash, a couple of cups of green beans

Dinner: 1/2 can salmon, 3 olives, a couple of cups of green beans

A couple of things I want to keep note of everyday.

1. Amy I hungry before every meal?

No not before lunch, I will wait until I am to eat supper.

2. Acne?

I have some cystic acne right now.

3. Energy?

I feel kind of crummy, but not terrible. Just not motivated to do a bunch.

4. Clothes?

Feel the same as they have for the last couple of months.

Archived