Chili Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin w/ Apple Salsa

30Canandaigua

That looks yummy. I'm adding it to my menu for this week!

And I love Canandaigua Lake! Spent a lot of time there growing up- my grandparents lived in Pittsford, NY and I had a best friend who lived down the road from them who summered on the lake. Such good memories! Thanks for the blast from the past Canandaigua!

That looks yummy. I'm adding it to my menu for this week!

And I love Canandaigua Lake! Spent a lot of time there growing up- my grandparents lived in Pittsford, NY and I had a best friend who lived down the road from them who summered on the lake. Such good memories! Thanks for the blast from the past Canandaigua!

I just love Canadaigua lake too :) Looking at your profile pix makes me miss my kayaking trips on the lake. I sold it when I moved to Rochester... It's not like I could kayak down East Ave! LOL I love Pittsford too--> home to the MOTHER of all Wegmans. I could spend days in the Pittsford Wegmans. Hope you like this pork recipe!!! Good Luck!

OH MY GOD. I miss Rochester! I used to live close to Charlotte and loved walking down there. Abbots ice cream, Mr. Dominics and free concerts! I really miss Wegmans but I think my all time favorite places were Triphammer Grill(it's closed now :((( ) in High Falls downtown with their nightly laser show and strolling along Schoen Place on the canal.

I always shopped at the Pittsford Wegmans too. /le sigh

This recipe looks great! I pinned it as well to remind me to try it sometime. Would you say this would feed around 5 adults?

My husband and I ate this for 3-4 meals. It would depend on the size of your pork loin. The ones we got were actually 2 to a package and were each pretty small. (smaller than my forearm) We had more than enough salsa though. So if in doubt, grab another loin and double the spice rub, and maybe use a bigger size apple for the salsa.

Hope you like it! I went through the roof! Nom Nom Nom. In fact I put it in my "super easy & tasty recipes for entertaining company" category.

• 1 month later...

Archived