Need a phone-a-friend/cheerleader? Look no further!

Whole.New.U.Au

Hi all! My name is Ang and I hail from sunny Brisbane, Australia. I've just completed my third whole 30 (on reintro from today, hooray for tofu!) and I'm now embarking on study to be a Whole30 coach (in tandem with working part time in education, studying for my Diploma of Nutrition and solo mama-ing an awesome bundle of two-year-old - whew!).

So! If you're looking for someone to be your phone-a-friend/accountability buddy/cheerleader, I'd love to practise my developing skillz with you (free, obviously!). Drop me a hiya below and let's do this thing! 

Mods, just so you know - Melissa suggested this to me over on the Instagram feed - hope I'm not jumping over boundaries!

Hi Ang, just saying hey from a fellow Aussie - I've done multiple rounds (I have food triggered vestibular migraines) and am now working on a "food freedom" that is mostly W30 but with deviations. I'm tracking it all in the post-Whole30 section. I love having fellow Aussies to share compliant finds with (we seem to miss out on a lot of the good stuff the USA gets!)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived