To the moderators- can PB get their own recipe board?

• 2 months later...

@ladyshanny, I feel like we’re missing a general discussion forum where we can swap tips and tricks, share our meal plans and grocery hauls, show off pictures of our meals for the day/week, and share our trials and triumphs. I wanted to start a thread asking what pant-based stuff everyone gets at Trader Joe’s and Costco but there isn’t a forum where that really fits. I think having that kind of space is important to building community which is probably why people aren’t posting much here.

• Administrators
On 4/20/2022 at 9:18 AM, Anberel said:

@ladyshanny, I feel like we’re missing a general discussion forum where we can swap tips and tricks, share our meal plans and grocery hauls, show off pictures of our meals for the day/week, and share our trials and triumphs. I wanted to start a thread asking what pant-based stuff everyone gets at Trader Joe’s and Costco but there isn’t a forum where that really fits. I think having that kind of space is important to building community which is probably why people aren’t posting much here.

Great idea! Try this: Plant Based General Discussion - Whole30