Shoulder pain

Nana Jodi

Hi. This is my second whole30. Both times my shoulder pain has gone away but creeps back when I get away from eating the whole30 way. I have 4 days left. Which food group do you think might be causing the irritation to come back? In other words which food group(s) should I think about not reintroducing to keep the pain away? Thanks!

• Moderators
On 2/15/2022 at 4:06 AM, Nana Jodi said:

Hi. This is my second whole30. Both times my shoulder pain has gone away but creeps back when I get away from eating the whole30 way. I have 4 days left. Which food group do you think might be causing the irritation to come back? In other words which food group(s) should I think about not reintroducing to keep the pain away? Thanks!

That's really not possible for us to say... if you know that this is an ongoing problem for you, then my suggestion would be to select a couple things that you want to reintro for a longer amount of time (the amount of time it usually takes for the pain to come back) and then see if it comes back... if it doesn't, try another couple things... you may need to do this self experiment for longer if it turns out that your trigger foods are actually a combination of food or a total body load of food (for instance, one piece of bread doesn't make it come back but sandwiches for lunch every day for a month does)... 

Archived