2nd Whole 30, started today

CAK911

Day 24:

Breakfast: Pork sausages, asian pear, broccoli, nuts

Lunch: burgers, broccoli, asian pear, nuts

Dinner: tomato soup with meatballs

I don't usually have two fruits in a day, but I have a really, really long work day on Tuesdays and I just wind up eating whatever I can carry to some extent. Also, I hadn't had any fruit in a couple days, so probably not the worst thing ever.

I had a really stressful day at work, so I really wish I could have a glass of wine, but I won't. It wouldn't be worth it right now -- next week, maybe.

Day 25:

Breakfast: Pork sausages, carrots

Lunch: Burgers, bell peppers

Snack: Pork sausages, nuts, orange

Dinner: Ginger beef stir-fry with cabbage and carrots, banana

Super hungry today again (like, stomach growling hungry).

And, another super stressful day. Don't want a glass of wine like I did yesterday, so that seems good. I arranged my schedule so I can work from home the next two days -- I feel like not being in the office might help.

Day 28

Breakfast: Eggs, sausages, zucchini

Lunch: Steak, eggs, fruit

Dinner: pumpkin curry, guacamole and sweet potato chips, baby carrots

Day 29

Breakfast: Eggs, sausages, carrots

Lunch: Pumpkin curry, nuts

Dinner: Almond-crusted chicken, zucchinni

I was just reading through your log and am impressed with your weekly cooking lists. I try to do the same thing, but don't manage as much variety as you do. Also, good to see another prof on here! Luckily, I don't have a night class this semester. Good for you for sticking with the plan even when work hours don't fit the schedule. :) And kids on my campus are dropping like flies right about now, but I'm hoping to avoid it.

Thanks, Mary-T! My big terror when I was sick a couple weeks ago was that I might have mono -- several of my colleagues have gotten it, and I've basically stopped drinking out of anything that isn't my own container as a result. Pretty sure the last thing I need is to be sick for literally weeks on end. Hope you escape the seasonal crud.

Day 30 (Yesterday)

Breakfast: Eggs, sausage, zucchini

Lunch: Almond-crusted chicken, zucchini, carrots

Dinner: Tomato soup with meatballs, clementines, nuts

Archived