My day 1

Daisy R

I'm not sure how these logs are suppose to work and if I'm suppose to keep posting in my original thread, so please let me know. Aside from that, I started my Whole30 day and wanted to post what I ate.

Meal 1

3 eggs, 2 egg whites, a whole lot of spinach- made a frittata and topped it with an avocado

Meal 2

Coconut chicken (recipe found on thefoodee.com) and baked cauliflower

Meal 3

Pork Loin Roast (recipe found in ISWF), brussel sprouts, some salsa and half an avocado.

I have a question about fat. I usually cook my veggies in some type of oil, either olive oil or coconut oil. Then my meat usually has some fat in it as well. Are we suppose to add a type of fat even if our food is cooked with some form of fat? I wasn't sure but I figured adding it wouldn't hurt. Let me know what you all think.

I'm not sure how these logs are suppose to work and if I'm suppose to keep posting in my original thread, so please let me know. Aside from that, I started my Whole30 day and wanted to post what I ate.

Meal 1

3 eggs, 2 egg whites, a whole lot of spinach- made a frittata and topped it with an avocado

Meal 2

Coconut chicken (recipe found on thefoodee.com) and baked cauliflower

Meal 3

Pork Loin Roast (recipe found in ISWF), brussel sprouts, some salsa and half an avocado.

I have a question about fat. I usually cook my veggies in some type of oil, either olive oil or coconut oil. Then my meat usually has some fat in it as well. Are we suppose to add a type of fat even if our food is cooked with some form of fat? I wasn't sure but I figured adding it wouldn't hurt. Let me know what you all think.

Welcome!

Yes you add to the 1 thread each time you post, so you might want to re-name this (go in to full editor) DaisyR's Whole30...or something wittier if you like :)

Your meals look really good and yes I think you're supposed to add the extra portion of fat. So some olives, avo etc aswell as the cooking fat.

Archived