Kid friendly easy recipes?

Hi all, I'm doing my 5th (6th?) Whole30. My kids are 3 and 5, and while they're not doing the W30 with me I do need suggestions for kid-friendly recipes that I can pull together easily on weeknights. We do sheet pan dinners with chicken thighs/drumsticks, a compliant version of saag chicken, beef and veggie chili...but I need new suggestions. One-pot meals are a bonus to keep cleanup simple. I did my first few W30s before I had kids and it was so much easier to cook fun recipes and keep it interesting.

• 4 months later...

I am not affiliated with this author/book in any way, but the recipes on the Whole Food for 7 blog are great and she has a new cookbook out, specifically designed to be family-friendly: https://wholefoodfor7.com/whole-food-for-your-family/

I am picking it up at the bookstore this weekend and will let you know how it is! In the meantime, she has tons of great recipes (many Whole30-compliant) on her site.