Whole30 of a broke college student.

Sophie Klarion

I already started yesterday, but I figured I'd post this now and see how it goes. ^^U Most of the time, I barely have time to eat breakfast, but let's hope I can break that habit too! Also note that I keep Kosher, so there are some foods, like pork, that I cannot have. I do cheat with Shrimp sometimes though.: Day 1 Menu: Breakfast- Scrambled eggs, granny smith apple and a handful of almonds Lunch- Freshens grilled chicken salad with spinach spring mix, avocado, cucumbers, pecans, oranges and some artichokes Dinner- a large portion of broccoli, 3 slices of turkey bacon and a small sweet potato. I also drank 3-4 bottles of water and munched on some dried fruit in between. ^^U

Hi Sophie!

Welcome! I am sorry to rain on your parade here but I am pretty sure turkey bacon is not okay. Did you follow the guidelines and read all the ingredients? I have found that turkey bacon carry a lot of nasties in it.

That being said - don't feel like you have to eat bacon. I actually have noted that I need to avoid pork on most fronts. I get some nasty reaction to it. So have noted that I should avoid.

Archived