And thereeeeeee is the headache.

SarrizleP

Well awesome news! I was talking to a friend of mine who eats paleo and is familiar with the Whole30. She is a trainer and had talked to the nutritionalist at her gym about stuff like this. He said it was probably electrolytes and to eat more salt, which she then told me about. I ate some extra salty lunch and, headache is gone. I don't know if that's what actually did it but it's worth a shot!

Its important to not that just b/c you may be drinking a lot of water doesn't mean you body is absorbing it all. I know this is true especially when I feel like I'm just peeing it all out. I know its just running right through me. So I try to drink mineral water or maybe even add a pinch of salt to my water whenever I can so my body holds on to it a little better.

yes! I find most headaches are due to dehydration...salt your food and drink plenty of water!
Its important to not that just b/c you may be drinking a lot of water doesn't mean you body is absorbing it all. I know this is true especially when I feel like I'm just peeing it all out. I know its just running right through me. So I try to drink mineral water or maybe even add a pinch of salt to my water whenever I can so my body holds on to it a little better.

No wonder I always feel better after sipping some salted bone broth! I bet you I intuitively chose it based on electrolyte imbalance. Fascinating.

Archived