spectrum coconut oil spray?

zm12

My olive oil spritz is Winona Pure, Heart Healthy, 100% extra virgin olive oil - no chemicals or propellants. Bought at Walmart but could do the same thing with your favorite olive oil and a spritzer such as the one Pampered Chef offers.

• 2 years later...

Hi! I am on Day 7 and for the past couple days have been using the aforementioned spectrum coconut oil spray... and now realize it's not compliant, womp.

For those who keep coconut oil in a misto, how do you keep it from solidifying? I'm in NH so it's not staying liquidy as it does in the summer. Any tips?

Also.. it's okay if I don't restart necessarily right? I do not have issues with soy (it was a big part of my diet before starting this and no problems to speak of) and I've been strong in all other senses. But I may tack on a couple days towards the end to try and dissuade any other guilt... ;)

Hi! I am on Day 7 and for the past couple days have been using the aforementioned spectrum coconut oil spray... and now realize it's not compliant, womp.

For those who keep coconut oil in a misto, how do you keep it from solidifying? I'm in NH so it's not staying liquidy as it does in the summer. Any tips?

Also.. it's okay if I don't restart necessarily right? I do not have issues with soy (it was a big part of my diet before starting this and no problems to speak of) and I've been strong in all other senses. But I may tack on a couple days towards the end to try and dissuade any other guilt... ;)

Soy is a big gut disruptor, so take that into account. Read this article and then decide your next steps. http://whole30.com/2014/06/really-start-whole30/

Archived