Red meat when eating out and headaches? Or overthinking?

I am on day 13 (first W30). Have had almost no issues since starting (yay!).  The last few days I was traveling and had to eat out for dinner two nights in a row.  Two nights ago I ordered a beef burger from Applebees.  Extra patty.  Only ate 2 patties, pickles, and a side salad with very little of their balsamic vinaigrette. Woke up yesterday with a splitting headache. It took several hours to go away.  Last night at airport, I went to a mexican restaurant, ordered a side of their fajita steak (verified no butter), and a small side of guacamole.  Woke up again this morning with a splitting headache.  

There are two common denominators... both nights I had read meat while eating out (I had a steak at home last week and had no problems). Also, the last two days I had a good breakfast, but a very light lunch because of outings with not much in compliant foods. So maybe I didn't even enough on those days? Although neither day was I feeling any terrible hunger pains.  It was more that I knew I needed to eat more so I found a dinner solution. 

Is it possible it's something in the meat when eating out? Or maybe it is just allergies and climate changes (I was in Louisiana and now back in Colorado - so two very different climates)?

Thanks for any advice or help!

Jen

16 hours ago, CaJenGirl said:

I am on day 13 (first W30). Have had almost no issues since starting (yay!).  The last few days I was traveling and had to eat out for dinner two nights in a row.  Two nights ago I ordered a beef burger from Applebees.  Extra patty.  Only ate 2 patties, pickles, and a side salad with very little of their balsamic vinaigrette. Woke up yesterday with a splitting headache. It took several hours to go away.  Last night at airport, I went to a mexican restaurant, ordered a side of their fajita steak (verified no butter), and a small side of guacamole.  Woke up again this morning with a splitting headache.  

There are two common denominators... both nights I had read meat while eating out (I had a steak at home last week and had no problems). Also, the last two days I had a good breakfast, but a very light lunch because of outings with not much in compliant foods. So maybe I didn't even enough on those days? Although neither day was I feeling any terrible hunger pains.  It was more that I knew I needed to eat more so I found a dinner solution. 

Is it possible it's something in the meat when eating out? Or maybe it is just allergies and climate changes (I was in Louisiana and now back in Colorado - so two very different climates)?

Thanks for any advice or help!

Jen
From my experience, I've been eating whole lot of wild game and fish(nearby outdoor store  https://gritroutdoors.com/ has some decent gear so I fish very often, on top of usual red meat and venison) and I've only encountered headaches when I was oversalting something.

Most likely its just climate change or jetlag. Other options are 1) red meat was heavily salted, much more than you do at home - don't know specifics of your order, but maybe. Or 2) it's just unrelated headaches that just randomly happened after eating out like this.