Whole January

Hope everyone's weeks are going well!  It's hard to believe we're in the home-stretch.  Only 5 more days for those of us who started Jan 2nd!

My husband is done since he left for a Bachelor party today, so I'm on my own now. I'm so tempted to finish up early too - especially since I'm PMSing and craving chocolate. I made this Spinach and Artichoke stuffed mushroom recipe today for dinner to treat myself (sans the parmesan and with Kite Hill dairy-free cream cheese, obviously).  It turned out pretty good!  Although in hindsight, it'd have been better with larger mushrooms like portabella, instead of baby bella.  The tiny mushrooms were hard to stuff, and I'd have preferred a bigger filling to mushroom ratio.  I have the leftover filling to have at a later time - just trying to figure out what I want to do with it.  Thinking about maybe doing an omelet tomorrow or Saturday.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The past few days have been going alright for me. The PROBLEM I am finding with batch cooking is by the week's end (yesterday and today) I am VERY sick of the options I made for myself! I started free

Hi Everyone! I am on day one also. I have done the Whole 30 before but botched my reintroduction. Looking forward to completing the whole thing this time.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I was super busy - I've been doing training to volunteer as a community tax preparer (plus I had a couple of book clubs). On Saturday I left my house at 8am and did

13 hours ago, ____Emily____ said:

Hope everyone's weeks are going well!  It's hard to believe we're in the home-stretch.  Only 5 more days for those of us who started Jan 2nd!

My husband is done since he left for a Bachelor party today, so I'm on my own now. I'm so tempted to finish up early too - especially since I'm PMSing and craving chocolate. I made this Spinach and Artichoke stuffed mushroom recipe today for dinner to treat myself (sans the parmesan and with Kite Hill dairy-free cream cheese, obviously).  It turned out pretty good!  Although in hindsight, it'd have been better with larger mushrooms like portabella, instead of baby bella.  The tiny mushrooms were hard to stuff, and I'd have preferred a bigger filling to mushroom ratio.  I have the leftover filling to have at a later time - just trying to figure out what I want to do with it.  Thinking about maybe doing an omelet tomorrow or Saturday.

Oh yum! Saving this for a superbowl app idea!

I made a Thai chicken recipe in the slow cooker last night and am eating it for breakfast now with cauliflower rice. It's ok, but I don't think I'll put this recipe on file!

Only 4 days to go!! Woohoo!! I think I've decided I'll do an extremely slow roll intro this time instead of extending or putting pressure on myself to meet certain criteria.  I want to weigh myself if nothing else!