Michele's Whole 30 - Start Date 1/3/13

Michele West

Day 15!

I must say that I'm thrilled to have made it to today! There have been many, many great changes within and I can't wait to see what Day 30 is going to bring.

- Sleep! Ah, lovely sleep!

- Skin! So clear for the first time in a long, long time!

- Workout Energy/Recovery! This has been amazing. I can push through my workouts like never before!

- Lightness! I feel lighter and tighter!

I decided to start a new thread for Day 15. I mislabled my 1st thread with 2012 and it's driving me crazy;)

M1: Preworkout - Larabar (Not my 1st choice. I need to hardboil some eggs.)

M2: Postworkout/Breakfast - Two Fried Eggs, Sweet Potato Hash & Three Slices of Bacon

M3: Leftover Chicken Salad over Greens and Assorted Vegetables

M4: Green Curry Shrimp (My 1st time trying curry!) and Stir Fried Vegetables

Day 16!

Feeling good again today! I'm not sleeping as solid, but I do wake up with a good amount of energy that lasts most of the day. I was up at 5 a.m. yesterday for a Spin class and felt great all day. That's a nice bonus!

M1: Two Fried Eggs, Bell Peppers, Onion and Chicken Sausage with Strawberries and Blueberries

M2: Tuna on Greens

M3: Grilled Burgers & Roasted Sweet Potatoes

Day 17

Well, I don't know if I ate something bad but I hard some serious stomach issues yesterday afternoon. The only different item on my food log is some dried fruit that I grabbed in between lunch and dinner. I'm taking it a little easy on food today.

M1: Unsure.....tummy is still a little off. Maybe some egg drop soup.

M2: We'll see how I feel

M3: Ditto

Day 18 & Day 19

I'm feeling much, much better. In fact started feeling back to normal pretty early on Day 18.

Day 18:

M1: Two Scrambled Eggs, Chicken Sausage with Sauteed Bell Pepper & Onion with Fresh Berries & Hot Green Tea

M2: I hosted a Baby Shower today! I ate Spinach Salad with Pecans & Dried Cherries with Balsamic Dijon Vinaigrette, Deviled Eggs, Prosciutto Wrapped Dates, Fruit & Veggies. I avoided all the non-compliant food! Woo!

M3: Turkey Taco Salad

Day 19:

M1: Two Scrambled Eggs with Sauteed Bell Pepper, Mushroom & Onion topped with Tomato & Avocado with Fresh Strawberries & Hot Green Tea

M2: Chicken Salad on Greens

M3: Salmon, Roasted Vegetables & Salad

Day 20 - Forgot to log, so I'm moving on!

Day 21 - Sleep was great last night. I have to admit that the cravings have gotten a bit out of control. All I can think about is everything that I can't have. I'm so afraid that on day 31 I'm going to go crazy with the wine, dairy, etc. My workout was great this morning. I was really able to push myself through a tough spin class. I felt stronger and I think I'll be able to increase my dumb bell weight pretty soon.

M1: Two Fried Eggs, Sweet Potato Hash, One Turkey Sausage Patty, Fresh Strawberries & Hot Green Tea

M2: Preworkout - Handful of Cashews

M3: Postworkout - Two Slices of Roast Beef

M4: Tuna on Greens with Beets

M5: BBQ Chicken & Roasted Green Beans

Archived