Day 4 and cheating was so not worth it

Doing the whole30 for the very first time. Today is my day 4, I had a great breakfast (eggs, green beans, bacon, onion) went out without a to-go snack and got supper hungry. I got frustrated with someone on the phone and drive right to a cupcake place. Got my favorite flavor to realize that it did not taste the same. Actually it tasted like a pack of chemical sprinkled with sugar. Cheating was really not worth it since I did not enjoy the non-whole30 food. The cupcake also left me with a really bad headache. I am disappointed. What do I do now do I start the whole30 over?

Don't look at it as starting over, but add some days on at the end so that you can experience the full benefits of the program. I am also on day 4, and while I havn't had any cravings yet, I have to bake a cake tonight and I am nervous that I am going to want to taste. I'm just going to make sure im snacking on a veggie or something while I made the cakes!

Don't look at it as starting over, but add some days on at the end so that you can experience the full benefits of the program. I am also on day 4, and while I havn't had any cravings yet, I have to bake a cake tonight and I am nervous that I am going to want to taste. I'm just going to make sure im snacking on a veggie or something while I made the cakes!

Fat and protein are great things to eat when either trying to avoid snacking or cravings. Have both of them close by. :)

Archived