thinking of paying the $15 for the Whole30...

dotsie

I used the emails for my first whole 30, and thought they were great. As for the cost, it seems marginal compared to what people pay for popular "diet" programs. For me the cost was worth it because it gave me a small financial incentive to complete the program. The emails had a lot of really great info, organized and sent to me when I needed it. It seemed like if I was thinking about something when I went to bed at night, the next morning's email addresses that issue. I purchased the book for my second whole 30 and that was really informative as well, but I do miss the daily interactions.

I found them really helpful--it was kind of like an advent calendar!--counting the days going along. I liked reading them in the morning, and gave you a good "check in" to make sure you are starting your day off right. I didn't know what to expect, but they are quite substantial each day (not just a paragraph or two) with lots of external links and additional resources. Each day kind of has a theme that sometimes eerily lines up with how you are feeling that day. Some days are better than others but overall, totally worth it. Less than 50 cents a day? Even if just ONE DAY it helps you, gives you a recipe you love, helps you reframe something, provides that motivation you need, totally totally worth it. I can think of 25368049 different useless things I've blown $15 on :)

I'm on my second W30 -- they didn't have the emails during my first one, but I subscribed to them this time and am enjoying them. I would 100% say, for me, reading ISWF was more helpful (I have doubts I would be sticking with it as well if I hadn't read the book), but the emails really help with daily motivation and tips.

The e-mails are AWESOME and truly helping me stay on track. $15 was well worth it (as you say Eileen, that's only one bottle of wine!) The subject matter was dead-on and well timed. I especially appreciate how they reacted when the e-mail system had minor issues this past week. Super professional and well done.

Clicking the "how do you do today" link each night is a nice celebratory feather in my cap!

Archived