Daily Emails

REESE

Is anyone else having trouble receiving their daily emails they purchased for $15? They are an encouraagement but it doesn't help when they don't come as promised. This morning was the second time in 2 weeks no email received. Not complaining, just asking so I know what to do. Thank you.

I didn't ask for help from the 'forum'. Where else am I going to find out if others had the same problem with receiving emails or not? GRRR. Yes, Kill all the Things!! Just kidding....Not really. Maybe a glass of wine this AM would be a good thing?

This was posted on the Whole30 facebook page a few minutes ago

"If you didn't receive your Daily email this morning, don't fret! We didn't lose your email address! We've been having some delivery issues, but our Daily team is working hard to get things sorted.

Thanks for your patience! Keep calm and Whole30 on!"

I usually read mine at night and noticed that yesterday's arrived "late" (around 8AM instead of 4AM). Didn't realize that I hadn't gotten today's until I saw this thread!

Thanks for the update, Kirsteen. I'll keep calm. ^_^

I didn't ask for help from the 'forum'. Where else am I going to find out if others had the same problem with receiving emails or not? GRRR. Yes, Kill all the Things!! Just kidding....Not really. Maybe a glass of wine this AM would be a good thing?

and just to clarify, Reese, my "like" was not a green light for the wine! haha. That was sort of my thoughts this morning, "WHAT?!! Take away a girl's sugar, wine, and other crap AND emails!!!" hehe. :)

From the FB wall, posted 23 minutes ago:

Due to a server issue, #Whole30 Daily emails will go out late today - starting around 3 PM EST. We apologize for the delay, and will offer you as much support as you need between now and then.

Archived