Learning the process

Hi! My name is Beth. I just joined. Ordered some books I haven't received yet. Going to get organized, get whatever groceries I need, learn about what this is, and than put it into motion. I have a small grasp on what this adventure is about. Hoping I have the dedication to  give up all my bad habits, but I think this forum will help.

Received my books and have a good grasp on what this program is all about.  Both my husband and I decided we will start this on May 1st. So happy to have him in my corner cause having only good foods in the house will help me immensely. The cookbooks I got have some amazing meals, and I feel the Day by day guide will be a great guide to get me through each day. Preparation seems key. I will be ready.

I do have a question for you. Do you have a full 30 days meal plan all set up prior to starting? Where you know what your having for breakfast,  lunch, and dinner each day??

• 2 weeks later...

I've been reading every night. I understand what I need to do. I will complete my final meal plan and shopping this weekend.  So ready for May 1st.  Anyone else starting on the same date as me?? I would love to follow your journey and navigate this with support.