Made it through the travel weekend

jsunnen

Day 10 of my 2nd Whole30. Can't believe I chose to do this during travel season of my child's club sport! Traveled 4.5 hours and took a few emergency foods knowing the hotel breakfast would not be my friend. I had great luck finding a nearby diner where I was able to get breakfast of bacon and eggs friend in my bacon grease on request (THANK YOU!) both mornings. Lunches were not difficult. Ate at a food court one day where I found a Greens 2 Go and got a salad with loads of veggies/chicken and bacon and just some V&EVOO tossed on it.Dinner Saturday was a threat. I did not enjoy my hour wait for the waitresses to take our order. Not fun sitting with 25 people for an hour and not eating chips/salsa/queso and not drinking. Boo! My reward was a fajita skillet and guac. Oil was not compliant on these but it was the best I could do. I feel great, anf there's only one more travel weekend during my whole30.

LOVE this!

Congrats! I went through this same thing this weekend with the volleyball team I coach. I also took my own food, and was a total pain in the butt while ordering food when we went out for team dinner... my eating schedule was totally off,but at least I ate all compliant foods :)

Archived