food dreams

Julia

So I figured that food dreams were not going to happen to me - I'm like, my subconscious is not that dramatic. 

But then...Day 17

I had a crazy food nightmare last night - that I accidentally ate a McDonalds Big Mac and Fries! I haven't been to McD's in years - but I actually woke up feeling guilty and confused. 

Here's hoping I don't 'make it a mac again' tonight! 

Day 11 here and had my first food dream/nightmare last night. I dreamt I ate ONE whole wheat tortilla chip and when I put the 2nd one in the mouth I spit it out and said... OH NO... I can't believe I ate that chip... I have to start over.. no no no. I was SO upset in my dream. I was SO happy when I woke up and realized it was a dream and that it didn't actually happen. I'm sure I dreamt this because my sister and I had a big conversation yesterday about WW tortilla chips and how they have more ingredients than regular old corn tortilla chips. In any case... I did not eat them.

I had so many food dreams! I ate cotton candy, an entire bowl of ice cream, and popcorn---I kept waking up thinking "did that actually happen?!". Also, the night that I went to bed on day 30, I totally had dreams about the fact that I was done and actually could barely sleep because I was so excited (this is embarrassing to admit!! haha)--the funny thing is that I then went and ate compliant the next day all the way until dinner, so it wasn't even that there was something special I was waiting to eat first thing in the morning!

• 2 years later...

I’m only on day 3 and I had a good dream. last night my boyfriend was eating pizza rolls before bed, so what do I dream of? Eating pizza rolls with him and remembering I can’t have that, not only did I feel guilty in my dream, but I went to the bathroom and began dry heaving because of how guilty I was. When I woke up I was SO glad that it was all just a dream.  But man, do I miss pizza rolls. 

• 1 month later...

I've had a couple of weird dreams on this Whole30 (definitely did not happen on my first one). In one dream, my sister cooked a meal for me (which is weird enough because she does NOT cook), and then I found out she had used wine to cook with! I was really confused in the dream and couldn't decide if I needed to start my Whole30 over or if it was a dream. Then I had a dream that I decided to drink a bunch of beers, knowing I was near the end of my Whole30 but not caring. The weirdest part of this is that I have never had a beer, and I think I've only had one or two alcoholic beverages in my life! So strange. I was definitely glad to wake up.

Archived