Starting Saturday 1/26/13

iampanda

great job, peanut! i had the same feeling on monday when i did dairy, feeling like i was "cheating" ... i never would have guessed feeling that way at the beginning but i guess the 30 days really changed something! are you planning on doing other reintroductions? continue to keep us posted!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone!! I was really surprised at my loss too!! I figured only 5 at best but not 12!!!

Thanks megmac!! It'll be interesting to see the next 30, not sure if I'll lose more but it's about health... not a loss right?

and Jay- thanks!! yea-since then I haven't used anything... I can't bring myself to reintroduce just yet. I like the idea of this momentum of not eating the things I did before and with my celiac...it makes things SO much easier not having to worry if anything contains forms of gluten or was cross contaminated somewhere. Not gonna lie though.... a big fat chocolate bar TOTALLY sounded good today but I just kept drinking my water and it eventually passed. LOL!!

I hope everyone continues to post as well so I can see how everyone else is maintaining after their w30.... this was my first one and I intend to keep on track!!

hi guys! just checking in on reintroduction to say hi :) after my dairy day on monday, i sort of decided that dairy was "okay" except that i felt a bit bloated the next day. today is gluten, and only 30 minutes after breakfast it is clear that it does not agree with me :( I just had to run to the bathroom (sorry if that is TMI) and now i'm feeling cold and just "off." i had planned to eat a little gluten during lunch and dinner today too but now i'm rethinking that because it's been so horrible.

it's very clear to me that reintroduction is just dallas and melissa's way of reminding us how awesome we felt on whole30 compliant foods!

have a great weekend everyone!

hi guys! just checking in on reintroduction to say hi :) after my dairy day on monday, i sort of decided that dairy was "okay" except that i felt a bit bloated the next day. today is gluten, and only 30 minutes after breakfast it is clear that it does not agree with me :( I just had to run to the bathroom (sorry if that is TMI) and now i'm feeling cold and just "off." i had planned to eat a little gluten during lunch and dinner today too but now i'm rethinking that because it's been so horrible.

it's very clear to me that reintroduction is just dallas and melissa's way of reminding us how awesome we felt on whole30 compliant foods!

have a great weekend everyone!

The only dairy I have reintroduced was butter.... and it's still a cultured pastured butter, but still. LOL I haven't tried a reintroduction to any carbs or other starches like maybe a corn tortillas/chips or a reg. potato... (I don't care for sweet potatoes so I never ate them during W30)... I'm glad you're still feeling awesome Jay!!!! Keep it going!

Archived