Think I need to call it a good try and start over :/

jabisk

The last couple days have been a struggle and I don't know what the heck happened. I was doing really good, feeling amazing and the last couple days I have been over eating "granola" and pistachios. My usual hungry beast self has come back in the afternoons and I have no self control to stop eating my "snack" even though I am asking myself what the hell I am doing.

My bloating has come back due to the afternoon feast :( and I am disappointed that I was so close and gave in so close to the finish line. Dammit!

I haven't eaten anything crazy (the house is full of noncomplaint foods....soda, cookies, ice cream, bread, etc.) and I have no desire to eat any of that. That is huge for me. I plan on continuing to eat real foods and am heading to the kitchen to dump those afternoon feast foods. I think my daily meals might need a little tweaking even though I thought I was doing really well.

So I am starting over.....thinking Sunday will be my official start over date.

Thank you for your response. It makes sense but I was thinking of restarting due to the fact that I didn't just overdo it one day but several and even after I knew they were no brakes food. I have gotten rid of all my no brakes food items and have continued eating clean. This is going to be more than 30 days for me since my stomach issues have disappeared which I have had since my late teens and I am almost 40!

I am wondering if even though I am eating clean if my meals need a little tweaking. Here's a typical day.....

Meal 1: 2 eggs, sautéed greens, a little bit of fruit, coffee with coconut milk

Meal 2: serving of protein (usually leftovers from dinner), either 1/2-1 whole avocado, more sautéed greens or carrots or cucumber slices (some veggie)

PreWO(if needed): hard boiled egg and a couple olives (I kind of feel like this triggers my afternoon hunger)

PostWO: small serving of protein-usually chicken breast

Meal 3: serving of protein (steak, chicken, pork), veggie (greens, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, etc.), sometimes some sweet potato, more avocado, kombucha

Usually have a cup of decaf with coconut milk in evening

Do I need to add or take anything out?

Thanks!

This is my first W30 and I'm only on day 14, so not an expert by any means. I went almost the whole first week without any fruit and I found that as soon as I started introducing fruit, especially early in the day, I had a much harder time with cravings and over-eating. I have to be careful to limit how much fruit I eat and when I eat it. It may make no difference for you, but If I limit fruit to 1 serving a day in the afternoon or at night, I get through the rest of the day much easier.

Archived