Day 22 - Gigantic rash on my back over night! Freaking out

Hi- So I am freaking out because just this morning I noticed this HUUUGE rash on my back- scapula to ilium. And it literally popped up over night. The thing is I am on day 22 so I would have thought that any detoxing rashes would have been much earlier. It doesn't hurt or itch. The other thing is that I've been sort of sheltered this month because of dedicating a lot more time to this- shopping, cooking,, finding recipes etc- so I don't think I've been anywhere that I could have picked something up and definitely not in the past couple days which takes me back to the Whole30.

The only thing I can think of is that I have definitely increased my consumption of coconut products (just oil and milk), avocado, and almond butter (but if anything I have tried to decrease that now because I know mentally apples and almond butter is sort of a guilty pleasure). I'm just confused because it was so sudden and so late in the game. Any input would be very helpful.

I sent a picture to my mom and she said it doesn't look like an allergy-type rash but while she's crazy smart she is also a very conventional nurse who is a little skeptical of food sensitivities and such. (SHe just started reading ISWF! yay!)

Thanks everyone!!

Also--- my food log link is in my signature if you think that would help. It's not exciting but factual.

Could it be this?

http://forum.whole9l...dpost__p__56914

There is a photo one post down.

I don't think so. I can't figure out how to put the picture up, but they're lots of small bumps and it doesn't itch. Also- due to a bad workout situation, I have been making a point of eating starchy carbs each day. I haven't counted the grams but in at least 2 meals and then usually not for dinner.

Is there ANYTHING new in your world since last night? New sheets, jammies, hair products? New laundry soap or air freshener?

Not a thing. I've racked my brain but I've sort of been a whole30 hermit and so focused on food I haven't done much other shopping. One of my bosses swears its detox and since they don't itch, I don't feel otherwise sick, and it hasn't spread not to worry. I've been taking pictures daily to keep an eye on them.

Archived