Swollen lymph nodes getting out of hand

TrayS

I posted this in the Ladies' section a few days ago but maybe will get a wider view if I post here. I'm really curious as to what is going on with my body.

I'm on Day 27 and I have been 100% compliant. For about two weeks I've been experiencing painful, swollen lymph nodes in my armpits (elsewhere in my body they seem to be fine). They hurt like a *****. The pain seems to alternate, like one day one arm will feel ok but the other hurts, then the next day vice versa. I don't understand what's happening here. I have a Dr. appt scheduled for the 5th but that's over a week away, so in the meantime I'm wondering - is this a known symptom of the hormonal changes that come with a W30?

A side note, I chart daily temps and they are positively wacky this month with no ovulation yet 32 days into my cycle. I haven't had a cycle this long since I started thyroid meds over a year ago. So I'm also curious, as anyone ever had to up their thyroid meds during/after a Whole30?

Btw here's my food log: http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/5359-january-caffeine-free-whole30/page__p__49086#entry49086

Archived