Day 27..tigerblood indeed!

Cecilia

Hey Everyone,

So today is Day 27 for me and I gotta say I don't think I am going to stop on Day 30, wait....let me correct myself I am not going to stop at day 30...I am planning on doing another 30 days. I have no idea how much weight i have lost (and I totally understand that the point of doing the whole 30 is not for weight loss, but I am super excited that I have lost) as my clothing is SUPER BAGGY and I refuse to purchase new clothing until I have reached my goal weight. What I can say about the Whole 30? I have learned so much about myself and my issues with food, but also how to eat completely clean. My sugar addiction is no longer an issue (and still something that I plan on continuing), my craving for bread is gone and I have an abundance of energy and I am always HAPPY! Like crazy happy....I feel positive and well...Tigerblood indeed. :)

I have noticed my kettlebell training has gone above and beyond my former limitations and I am kicking ass! I hope everyone is experiencing the greatness that the Whole 30 brings.

How is everyone doing? Are you going to continue on the Whole 30?

Best wishes everyone!

C~

Congratulations on all those awesome achievements - you must be so proud! I'm just so happy you're happy. :)

I, too, am considering extending my Whole30, but for different reasons. But, I think I'll post them elsewhere, because this thread seems like it has the potential to be a beacon of positivity and I don't want to derail from that!

Cecilia....I know what you are talking about with the energy and being happy. I'm only on day 5 and can't believe the energy and the great mood I'm in. I love being energetic and excited to be doing things now. I've been finishing projects around the house the past few days that I've dreaded doing and I'm actually enjoying them. And as for working out....OMG!! I did a workout yesterday that I have done OK with in the past but yesterday I was like a different person doing it. I was doing the exercises with ease and felt stronger doing them. I get super excited at what each day shows me improvement wise whether it be getting stronger or losing more weight or whatever. I'm seeing improvements that I didn't know were possible in just a few days. Like this morning noticing clearer softer skin or how happy I looked in the mirror. This is the first program I've ever been on where I'm not constantly saying omg is it over yet or I can't do this for 30 days and I quit within a week. I wake up happy and energized saying what's in store for today? :)

Archived