Suggestions on cookbooks?

lindyj

I'm in need of a new cookbook! I have Wellfed and I absolutely love it. I've been downloading all sorts of stuff off the internet that is great too. However, I've been craving a new paleo cookbook that I can actually get dirty:). Any suggestions on good ones that aren't chalk full of how to make paleo brownies?

Thank you!

Well Fed is my favorite, hands down, but I also like:

Paleo Comfort Foods

Everyday Paleo (not all cookbook, but still some great recipes in there!)

Paleo Slow Cooking (just got this - first two recipes I tried were great)

Make It Paleo is good too, but the deserts are distracting (the photography is beautiful).

I can't wait until Wellfed 2 comes out! Anyone have "Sweet Potato Power"? I read a couple reviews and it looks interesting, especially for athletes. So many options!

I've just finished reading a free sample of that on my Kindle. Can't decide whether or not to get the whole book. It looks interesting though, apparently she tested a lot of the recipes on her dad who "hates sweet potatoes" :)

I've just finished reading a free sample of that on my Kindle. Can't decide whether or not to get the whole book. It looks interesting though, apparently she tested a lot of the recipes on her dad who "hates sweet potatoes" :)

Do it!! I just bought it myself as I'm a complete noob looking for inspiration and its actually REALLY good. As I'm not in the States I bought the PDF version for my iPad just because its easier. I'm sure I'll get good use out of it. What I've read so far is great! So much hard work has gone into it, it really is brilliant.

I pretty much own them all and I like different things about each one. Well Fed (good recipes and meal planning ideas) and Make it Paleo (well organized and beautiful pictures) are my favorites. Looking forward to Gather and Beyond Bacon which will be coming out soon. I really love the iPad app from nom nom paleo and she has very few distracting treat recipes. I also really enjoy Mark Sisson's Primal Blueprint Quick and Easy Meals. I haven't actually made any of the recipes from Sweet Potato Power, but I did enjoy reading it. My least favorite is Everyday Paleo.

Archived