First Whole30 starting tomorrow 1/31/13

dawner

Great!! Like I said, I managed yesterday, little tough seeing all the "carbs" at my house (I have a 21 & 20 year old that aren't on board and that's ok) but that being said, I am following the suggestions in the book and website and cleaning out the pantry and making a shelf with only my things on it and also a shelf in the frig. I am actually very excited about doing this. I did 2 years ago when I did a raw diet for 7 weeks, it was easier once I got through the first 2 weeks. I did wake up with a headache this morning, I know it's normal and it will pass if I stick to this, which I am committed to doing. Good luck to all of you and we'll stay in touch. BTW working out yesterday helped my cravings a great deal!

Hello everyone!

I'm starting February 1st.

This is my first whole 30 and I'm hoping to rock it! I'm kind of nervous about my willpower as I don't have a ton of support other than my husband, so I'm also hoping to use this forum for support.

I want to feel right in my skin again :o) and hopefully get rid of my bloaty belly I've started to sport these days!

How's everyone doing? I'm doing okay today (it's hard to see my husband and 20 yr old munching on chocolate bars after dinner!). Yesterday I had dinner with my friend at Whole Foods. It's amazing how much sugar (in any form) they put in their food!

Good luck to all today!

Archived