THE ELUSIVE DAY HAS ARRIVED!!

Acer75

WOW, It's actually here..the end of my 1st ever Whole 30. It almost snuck up on me in fact, until I glanced at the calendar... I guess it has become more habit than I realized. ( I did take a brief moment of doing the happy dance...hopefully no one was watching)

What can I say that someone else hasn't already said? It's been great and regardeless of some of the bumps along the way, it was sooooo worth . I am loving how I feel, how I recover from workouts and feel during workouts.

So, I am soldiering on folks.. It can go only go up from here, right?

Me, too!!! I knew it was coming, as I've been in countdown mode waiting for that dirty martini I'm having tomorrow night. I really have no desire to change the way I'm eating - I just feel too darn GOOD. I'm giving myself the ok to have an alcoholic beverage tomorrow and Sunday, then I'm right back on the plan with occasional (and well-justified) exceptions. Rock on!

I am done now too! I still planned my meals today as though I am still doing the Whole30. We are going to a party tomorrow night and the host makes really good sangria. I really am not planning on drinking any only because he adds so much agave syrup. If I have any alcohol, I will just have a glass of wine. I kept saying I couldn't wait for my wine and even bought some 2 days ago but now I'm afraid to drink it.

Archived