Day 18 and I just want to sleep - could use some validation

LisaB

Man it was mostly easy until this week. I've been super committed to seeing this through and my workouts have been awesome.

Until this week, and now I can't even walk up the stairs. I know it's personal experience for everyone so I shouldn't be disappointed that according to the timeline, I should be in Tiger Blood...

I read to eat more starchy vegetables when this happens - sweet potatoes have been my savior.

Just curious, have you gone through this? Do I just need to power through it? And do you think it's OK to skip workouts for a few days? Drives me nuts to not, but I really really don't want to. (Coming from someone who loves to exercise.)

Thanks for any input!

• Moderators

I sometimes have a bad day or two. I have been eating like this for long enough now that I don't ask if I am eating wrong. I just figure I am going through a minor illness or something and expect to feel better soon.

This is definitely one of those days where I'd like to go face first into a plate of baked goods. :)

I'll persevere. Bone broth, tea, and a dog walk.

And I am going to lay off the exercise. I really don't even think I could make myself if I wanted to.

Archived