success guide or email support

Roslyn Murphy

Hi!

I'm planning on starting whole30 the 11th and was going to sign up for the emails but then saw the success guide. I really don't want to spend $ on both (es. since I just spent $100 at earth fare buying things for this diet!- not including produce! :o). Any suggestions????????

THANKS! :)

Hi Roslyn, I signed up for the emails. I really enjoy receiving them every morning and I LOVE the little reward at the bottom of each email for making it through another W30 day.

I don't really know any thing about the success guide or how it works. But now I want to. I am sure other members will you with it. :)

There's been quite a few discussions on this. If you put success guide into the search it'll call them up and you can read what everyone has said. I haven't read the success guide but some people have said it's a more concise version of the book. Personally I think the book is wonderful and totally invaluable, it's what started it all off for me. I also found the daily emails an absolute boon on my first W30, plenty of motivation, reassurance and great links. i really looked forward to getting them every day; I saved them and still read over them frequently. Good luck whatever you decide.

Archived