Tessemae's, Ah-mazing!

Shelli

I received my order today! I carefully unpacked the bottles. I shook them up and opened each one for a smell test. Mmmmmm!!!

I am from Texas and well we eat ranch on just about anything. I love the stuff, it is terrible for me, I love it! When I opened that bottle of Tessemae's Zesty Ranch and gave it a whiff I was in heaven. Then I got salad brain. I pulled out all of the salad type ingredients in my fridge and got to chopping.

Tessemae's Zesty Ranch is hands down the best dressing I have ever had. Ever. Not the best ranch ever, the best dressing. Period. It is so, so flavorful and well it really is zesty. Hehe.

I also ordered the Hot Sauce/Wing Sauce. I will be taking W30 approved wings to a Superbowl Party this weekend and I am so excited!

I am making a trip to a Whole Foods weekend to see if I can get Tessemae's locally, if not I am ordering more flavors soon!

If you haven't tried it yet- go get some! Now.

post-13474-0-90639600-1359687990_thumb.j

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According the map on the Tessemae's website it is not sold at the Whole Foods where I live but I am going to have a look just in case. The shipping is a little on the slow side and I would much rather buy locally.

I was packing up all of my salad fixings this morning and took the Tessemae's out of the fridge and it looked solid. I was like "OH NO!"

Then I read on the bottle that this is normal and to set it out a little while. I did and and then gave it a generous shake and it was good to go. Whew!

JJB- I hear ya! I know there are some amazing W30 compliant dressing recipes and some great sites and books to source them from but um. That is a lot of work and well I <3 Tessemae's. Looking no further!

I just ordered some Zesty Ranch so I'm so glad to hear it's yummy! I made a homemade ranch dressing not long ago and it was okay, but nothing special. It was good on salads but not as good dipping veggies in there (my son had some friends over so I put some out with some cut up veggies as a snack). So, glad to hear I made a good choice with the Tessamae option instead :).

I like the Cracked Pepper dressing but the Zesty Ranch is also tasty. Only drawback is they have to be taken out of the fridge long before you need them (or put the bottle in warm water in the sink). They are very heavy on the oil and won't pour straight from the fridge. In fact I can't even shake the bottles from the fridge since the oil solidifies the whole darn thing. But that's a small price to pay for not having to make dressing from scratch every time you want a tablespoon or two.

My Whole Foods carries several flavors of Tessemae's dressings.

I'm so glad someone posted about this! Tessemae's Zesty Ranch and Wing Sauce (hot sauce) SAVED my second Whole30. I'm obsessed. I put it on everything. When I'm in a rush and don't want some same old boring meal (read: ground beef, spinach, and some other vegetable usually green beans or mixed bell peppers...I eat this ALL the time) I just pile on the Tessemae's. Absolutely in love.

You have GOT to try the Lemon Chesapeake!!! It's amazing on salads, salmon, anything. Also, one of the guys from Tessemae's was at Whole Foods in Princeton a few weeks ago and I got to meet him and swoon all over him :wub:

I will prob get a paypal invoice later for stoopid dollars, I have collected some amazing shipping quotations in my whole30 times.....

it's weird, I haven't heard anything.

For other people who purchased onlien, what happened after you paid via paypal

An example of the above mentioned excellent customer service. I ordered and it went through paypal with no shipping & I heard nothing in a week so I emailed them....

Hey Derval,

I am sorry for not reaching out sooner. First off, I have to say thank

you and congratulations for being our first international customer!

Our terrible excuse for not getting to you sooner is that since you

were our first international customer we didnt even have shipping

calculated, but either way its on us! We hope you like the dressings

and we are honoured to have you on Team Tesse!

We sent your package on friday and I will send you your tracking

tomorrow. I also reached out on Facebook but I wanted to make sure

this didnt fall through the cracks.

--

Cheers,

Oliver B. Ginsburg

Tessemae's All Natural

Tel: (518) 572 0647

That's cool that you were their first international customer Derval! Judging by the rave reviews here, I might just have to be their second :)

I ordered the 2 pack of zesty ranch, if you want to order a diff one we could meet in Dundrum and do a trade :)

I ordered the 2 pack of zesty ranch, if you want to order a diff one we could meet in Dundrum and do a trade :)

Good thinking! I'll have a look.

ETA had a look there....what about one of the Hot Sauce ones? Or the Cracked Pepper? Or have you any other preference? I like the sound of most of them tbh.

Good thinking! I'll have a look.

ETA had a look there....what about one of the Hot Sauce ones? Or the Cracked Pepper? Or have you any other preference? I like the sound of most of them tbh.

someone mentioned the lemon chesepeake, so I'd lik to try that, or the mild hot sauce.

I bought the franks hot sauce and am going to mix it with melted ghee and coat chicken wings in it as a starter tomorrow (my bro & sil are coming over for dins)

Are all the dressings and sauces whole30 approved?

This article can help everyone with which dressings are W30 approved: http://whole9life.com/2012/11/tessemaes/

I finally made it to a Whole Foods in my area and they don't sell Tessemae's. I was so bummed! I then went to reading EVERY BOTTLE of dressing on every shelf in the store and ZERO of them were W30 compliant. Boo!

I talked to to a guy there and he recommend emailing someone at my Whole Food regional offices. I think I might also email Tessemae's too.

Archived