Tessemae's, Ah-mazing!

Shelli

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone mentioned the lemon chesepeake, so I'd lik to try that, or the mild hot sauce.

I bought the franks hot sauce and am going to mix it with melted ghee and coat chicken wings in it as a starter tomorrow (my bro & sil are coming over for dins)

They have 15% off orders till Monday

Went to my Whole Foods in Pdlm Zbesch Gardens, Florida snd there was the Tessa Mae representative. I was soooo excited ( ok-- no jokes about what turns me on now!) and I bought cracked pepper and lemon garlic and now I have to go back and get the Zesty Rsnch!

After reading all the rave reviews I just ordered the Zesty Ranch, Lemon Chesapeake, and Lemon Garlic... can't wait!

I emailed them to ask them about the NI for their barbecue sauce but haven't heard anything from them.

I'm also wondering about the BBQ sauce... hope you hear back soon!

Is there a code for this Derval do you know? I went on to order but there's no mention of the 15% so thought I'd check back here before I put my order through in case I need a code?

can't see a code on their FB page, is is less than 11.98 for 2 bottles?

They were handing out samples at Whole Foods a few weeks ago. I bought some of the balsamic and LOVED it!!! I didn't realize they were a) available via mail order and B) in so many varieties.

As soon as my wallet recovers from today's visit to Whole Foods, I'll buy some.

Because I can't stomach the extra $17 to ship 2 flavors. Eek. I may break down though.

I hate shipping costs too, but for the $17.37 s&h I'm getting 6 bottles (3 different flavors)... and I did get 15% off! Now if I really love this stuff I may go broke! lol!

I hate shipping costs too, but for the $17.37 s&h I'm getting 6 bottles (3 different flavors)... and I did get 15% off! Now if I really love this stuff I may go broke! lol!

I should see what it costs to ship 6 bottles. Maybe it's still $17. What did you do to get the 15% off? Is there a code or did it happen automatically?

Susan - I'm guessing since you are ordering online, you have not found this dressing at any Portland area stores? I really wanted to give it a try, but I cannot stomach the shipping cost. I've only checked 2-3 stores but would rather not drive all over if someone else has already done this. B)

Susan - I'm guessing since you are ordering online, you have not found this dressing at any Portland area stores? I really wanted to give it a try, but I cannot stomach the shipping cost. I've only checked 2-3 stores but would rather not drive all over if someone else has already done this.

JJ, I looked everywhere. However, It's been since last summer. I tried using their locator map, but I can't figure out how it works. I am going to call them tomorrow to see if they have it hete locally. I will let you know. Save your gas. :)

I should see what it costs to ship 6 bottles. Maybe it's still $17. What did you do to get the 15% off? Is there a code or did it happen automatically?

It was $17.47 for me for 6 bottles. There wasn't a code... I bought it not knowing I'd get a discount... then I got 2 emails... 1 from PayPal and 1 from Tessamae's about a refund/discount. Here's the phone # 855-698-9779. Call them and ask them.

Oh man, I just got my delivery, I feel so bad for them, it cost them $29.70 in postage :o !

I bought a bag of salad this morning so can't wait to try it now with lunch :)

An example of the above mentioned excellent customer service. I ordered and it went through paypal with no shipping & I heard nothing in a week so I emailed them....

Hey Derval,

I am sorry for not reaching out sooner. First off, I have to say thank

you and congratulations for being our first international customer!

Our terrible excuse for not getting to you sooner is that since you

were our first international customer we didnt even have shipping

calculated, but either way its on us! We hope you like the dressings

and we are honoured to have you on Team Tesse!

We sent your package on friday and I will send you your tracking

tomorrow. I also reached out on Facebook but I wanted to make sure

this didnt fall through the cracks.

--

Cheers,

Oliver B. Ginsburg

Tessemae's All Natural

Tel: (518) 572 0647

Oh man, I just got my delivery, I feel so bad for them, it cost them $29.70 in postage :o !

Yikes! When I put my order through, no shipping cost came up. I hope I'm not charged $29.70. It would make for some very expensive dressing! I definitely wouldn't have gone ahead with the order if that amount had come up at the checkout. Maybe they'll work out a flat rate for overseas?

Yikes! When I put my order through, no shipping cost came up. I hope I'm not charged $29.70. It would make for some very expensive dressing! I definitely wouldn't have gone ahead with the order if that amount had come up at the checkout. Maybe they'll work out a flat rate for overseas?

I thought they would have fixed that issue after my order tbh...Hope so,

That was very generous of them! YIKES! What are you going to do if you absolutely love the stuff?? Mine should arrive tomorrow... can hardly wait! Let us know what you think... K?

• 4 weeks later...

Portland peeps - Our Whole Foods has Tessamae's!!! I stumbled on it yesterday and may have done a little 'happy dance' in the store (much to my husband's embarrassment). It's in the refridgerated section near the produce. Or, I should qualify - it was at the Whole Foods in Tannasbourne. I assume if we have it, downtown stores will too.

And for those who are still wondering, the BBQ sauce is sweetened with dates, so if a Lara bar is technically compliant, the BBQ sauce probably is as well. I'm more excited about the hot sauce myself. :)

Archived