Tessemae's, Ah-mazing!

Shelli

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first post and it's about salad dressing! Woo-hoo! Thanks for posting this. I'm going to head over there tonight. You just made my day GLC1968!

Portland peeps - Our Whole Foods has Tessamae's!!! I stumbled on it yesterday and may have done a little 'happy dance' in the store (much to my husband's embarrassment). It's in the refridgerated section near the produce. Or, I should qualify - it was at the Whole Foods in Tannasbourne. I assume if we have it, downtown stores will too.

And for those who are still wondering, the BBQ sauce is sweetened with dates, so if a Lara bar is technically compliant, the BBQ sauce probably is as well. I'm more excited about the hot sauce myself. :)

Portland peeps - Our Whole Foods has Tessamae's!!! I stumbled on it yesterday and may have done a little 'happy dance' in the store (much to my husband's embarrassment). It's in the refridgerated section near the produce. Or, I should qualify - it was at the Whole Foods in Tannasbourne. I assume if we have it, downtown stores will too.

And for those who are still wondering, the BBQ sauce is sweetened with dates, so if a Lara bar is technically compliant, the BBQ sauce probably is as well. I'm more excited about the hot sauce myself. :)

Yay!!! I will check my WF (Bridgeport) and happily drive to Tannasbourne if I need to. :) BBQ sauce sounds really good and JHMOMI has been talking about the black pepper dressing for YEARS now!! :)

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, nathene86 said:

DO NOT ORDER FROM TESSEMAE! they shipped me the wrong product and are refusing to make it right. Their BBQ sauce is terrible, you are better off making your own or going elsewhere.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Mine has been nothing but good. I prefer to make my own dressings but I order their catsup in the six-packs.

I just ordered pretty much one of everything listed in their website as being Whole30 compliant so I hope they aren't awful!? Are there different opinions on their stuff? In particular, I'm interested in the Ranch since I don't like the Primal Kitchen version much at all... And the BBQ sauce because I LOVE me some BBQ meats! 

I love their ketchup and balsamic dressing.  The buffalo marinade was hard on my tummy and the BBQ sauce to me was just okay- it's very vinegery.  

If you are looking for a ranch dressing...I suggest making your own.  Below is delicious...I make it every week. My whole family likes it better than any other we used to use.  I have used Thai kitchen brand Coconut milk or coconut cream.  The cream makes it a bit thicker.  

We we don't have a Trader Joe's or Whole Foods any where close so I have used many home made condiments from the W30 book.  

http://www.whole-sisters.com/single-post/2016/05/26/Dump-Ranch

Archived