Nearing the 1/2 way point and going strong!!

bets55429

I had intended to start my Whole30 on January 1st, but then came up with about 20 excuses as to why I should start on Feb. 1 instead. Finally, around the middle of the month I got really motivated to do it and started on January 19th. I'm nearing my halfway point (I'm on day 14) and things couldn't be going better. I have had a few days of being tired and some "bathroom" issues (sorry...TMI) but that's about it. It's funny because I thought I was going to have the hardest time giving up sugar and my lattes, but I really don't miss it all that much. I'm actually really enjoying my Whole30 journey and it truly is CHANGING MY LIFE. I have always had a love/hate relationship with food and finally feel like I am changing that relationship into something positive and healthy. I have no doubt in my mind that I will complete my Whole30 challenge, which makes me really proud. And I can already tell that I will continue my new lifestyle once it's completed. Maybe I will be part of the Whole 100 club! :)

Archived