Started today, Feb 1 2013!

Denise Petersen

Very excited to start and see how I feel! I have been in the food business for 30 years in one way or another... I am a super healthy eater and non-drinker who has a terrible sugar habit! I was diagnosed with MS 2.5 years ago and my balance and vision are most affected. I am hoping to quell the inflammation in my body and halt the progression of this stupid autoimmune disease! I had poached eggs with spinach and avocado and a banana for breakfast, and turkey soup with stock I made from thanksgiving, lots of kale and parsley and root veggies! Burgers for dinner, me in a lettuce wrap with sweet potato fries, and my son the usual way. I am excited to start!

Congratulations on starting!! I too have/had a terrible sugar habit. I never realized how much sugar I consumed until I started Whole30. I am most happy with the great energy and fantastic moods I have now!! My aches and pains are going away daily. I've always had lower back pain and that has all but disappeared. I just started sleeping better last night without having to take Melatonin. That felt so good to sleep. Hot flashes are gone...yay!! I won't ramble on and on with the rest of my improvements but I'll say that I hope that you experience all the improvements you want to. Good luck!!

Archived