2 Days Off...Back On The Whole30 Train Tomorrow!

MJKinOki

I finished my first Whole30 two days ago (feeling like a million bucks and down 6 lbs) and the SuperBowl got the best of me! All the food I thought I wanted has left me bloated with indigestion and a headache! Starting a new Whole30+ tomorrow (until my hubby gets home from Afghanistan mid-March) and I can't wait!

Hi! I'm right there with you - finished my first Whole30 on Thursday last week and I'm back on again. My stomach really suffered from my indulgences this weekend. I'm back on today and very happy about it! We have a little family vacation coming up, so I may stray again, but I know now it will only be temporary.

Good luck to you! And heartfelt thanks to you and your husband for your service.

Congrats to both of you for successfully completing your first whole30! I am on Day 2 of my first whole30. I am very excited to slay the Sugar dragon once and for all! Also, looking forward to feeling alot better than I do right now!

Any advice on how to be successful?! Trying to stay positive but I know at some point its going to be very difficult! :unsure:

I finished my Whole30 on 1/30. I had a small glass of champagne on Friday (2/1) and some snacks that I thought were compliant. I felt pretty bloated on Sunday so I am guessing that something was not compliant. That was the only time I strayed. I feel way too good right now to stop. :)

Congrats to both of you for successfully completing your first whole30! I am on Day 2 of my first whole30. I am very excited to slay the Sugar dragon once and for all! Also, looking forward to feeling alot better than I do right now!

Any advice on how to be successful?! Trying to stay positive but I know at some point its going to be very difficult! :unsure:

Definitely read the forums, so much information. Also get the book, It Starts with Food. Food prep is essential as well.

I would say that understanding the WHY and HOW was the most important part of sticking to it for me. I had to read ISWF before I could commit. I also enjoyed clicking on "I did it..." On the emails every day and reading in this forum also helped.

More than everything you really have to WANT to make a change, otherwise you'll always be looking for an excuse to quit.

Good luck!

Archived