Myself and 3 Kids

hdlb111

I'm staring my Whole30 today. I tried once before but didn't finish, but I'm in a better place now then I was then. I am already grain/peanut/dairy free, the only thing I'm really giving up is sugar/junk food. I have such a terrible sugar addiction. Candy and pop, all terrible for me, and I need to break the habit.

And my kids will be doing this with me, to a point. They are all gluten free, as well as corn, dairy and peanut free. They do eat rice products, but my goal throughout this whole30 is to cut down on how much they eat. They will in no way be 100% compliant, but we're going to aim for 75%. The better the eating habits we can instill in them now (3,5 and 10 years old) the better they'll be able to feed themselves in the future when I'm not in control anymore. Yes, I think that far ahead.

Good luck to you! I am restarting today too, and I am also beginning to transition my family (husband and 3 kids) to gluten-free. That's as much as my husband will agree to right now, but it's a start! I am really excited to share at least that much of the process with my husband and kids...and who knows about the future? I look forward to hearing about your journey!

Archived