Hi Guys,

I'm on week 3 of my whole30 and I'm feeling great. In the last two years of my life I've lost over 80 lbs dropping from 260-180ish... My goal when first starting the whole30 was to break the plateau and hopefully get to my ideal body weight but now it's going to be a part of my lifestyle. During this long journey from my old weight, I was always hungry in the mornings.. I rarely went a day without eating breakfast. Ever since being on the whole30, I wake up in the morning without an appetite. People always say breakfast is important. Should I force myself to eat something or should I just wait it out until my body says it needs fuel.

• Moderators

Eat something and make sure you include protein. Not being hungry in the morning is a symptom of hormonal disturbance. Eating breakfast in the morning is a good way to help your hormones get back on schedule.

It Starts With Food explains this in good detail. Not only is it good to know, it is interesting too.

Eat something and make sure you include protein. Not being hungry in the morning is a symptom of hormonal disturbance. Eating breakfast in the morning is a good way to help your hormones get back on schedule.

It Starts With Food explains this in good detail. Not only is it good to know, it is interesting too.

Thanks Tom.I'm ordering the book today!

Archived