Starting tomorrow for the 3rd time. Looking for online support and daily motivation

lisad9738@gmail.com

Are you signed up for the daily emails? They really do help, I think.

Be careful with fruit. As in, eating it is fine but using it to fight sugar cravings actually makes the sugar cravings stick around. I would eat it with meals and not as a snack if you have any trouble with the sugar cravings. Or, on particularly bad craving days, avoid it all together and do sweet potato instead.

And, team up with someone in the log section! That is a great way to help you stay motivated. Or, get someone in your personal life to help you stay accountable by checking in with them each day. I've done this with my husband even though he is so not paleo. He'll just ask me how I did every day and it does help.

I'll be starting again this week. My 3rd time too. Working through some issues after trying convert from vegan diet to paleo. Others here can tell you I have been well, wishy-washy in my resolve :P . Recently Started 1st whole 30 in January, made it 1 week, then started over, made it about 3 weeks. Work stress is my my biggest road block. Went back to vegan foods and I am sleepier and moodier than ever. I'll be starting a new food log and posting there. Feel free to join me!

It took me 3 times to make it to 30 days! First was 16, second 25 and third was 44!!! Just ended last Saturday with a decision to have chocolate cake with valentines dinner:). Since then I have off roaded some and last night I ate so much chocolate my tummy hurt:( soooooo, back at Day 1 today! I have learned good habits with each time and so excited about the overall learning process and journey. I would typically yoyo 10 pounds back and forth. Not this time! Be patient and know that with each 'try' you are still learning and bring successful:)

Archived