Day 8, First Post to share my cool first week!

vpaco1118

Day 8 of a way of eating that I've never experienced before. I am in Love...is that possible? I was up with my little ones 3 times last night. How could I have jumped out of bed this morning feeling like i had a wonderful nights sleep? this is amazing. You said it would happen and I think my energy has rebounded and is better than ever! food preparation was easy and i am begining to not even care about sweets. well maybe its because i can button my jeans now....ha!

I absolutely agree! I am on Day 9 and my cravings for sweets has also subsided! Not saying I don't want some chocolate at any given moment but I don't dwell on it ;) I'm able to move along quickly without much thought. I also have lost about 8 pounds and my clothes are fitting MUCH better! I love this way of life so far, I'm concerned about doing it "forever" but I do like the feeling, little more energy but expect more after my sinus infection is gone and I'm feeling better. I haven't noticed my sleep getting better yet, but I know it is different for everyone. Keep up the good work!

Archived