starting feb 8 want a buddy

TerriAnn

Hi TeriAnn!

I technically should've recently finished my first whole30 but didn't make it all the way through! I'm still following the main structure of it but having buddy would be so helpful! I'm definitely interested!

Would this be your 1st round?

Hi TeriAnn!

I technically should have just finished my first Whole30 but didn't make it. I think a buddy would be great! I've kept to some of the guidelines but have found it hard to not let stress get the best of me.

Having support is key so I'm definitely interested in having a buddy.

Is this your first round of Whole30?

PS- sorry for the double post. I wrote the other response but didn't see it post so I tried again and now they're both there.

Hi. I started this morning. This is my second Whole 30. I did my first one this summer because I was very ill. It totally cured me and I lost 22 lbs, BUT I have gotten back off track. The weight is all back. I'm not sick......yet. So I'm back to feel better and get the pounds off back off. Plus I want to figure out what part of food throws me so off track. I eat pretty darn good most of the time, but clearly one of the forbidden things are a problem for me----or maybe I just eat too many of the forbidden foods----don't know, hope I get the answers this time :) . Can I join your group?

Archived