salmon cakes?

I would put in green onions, dill and possibly a little lemon zest. For a binder, some coconut flour or almond flour. Salt and pepper to taste. You could also put in chopped red and green bell peppers as well! Don't over handle the cakes, or they will be dense. I am sure others will be along with other ideas. I would serve them with a lemon/dill aioli or simple tartar sauce made with homemade mayo. Mmmm salmon cakes! I would love to have some--but alas, no fish here because hubby is allergic to fin fish :( boo!

Oh thanks for suggesting this. I have looked at that recipe but can't find canned sweet potato here.

It Starts With Food recipe uses canned sweet potato; I generally add pumpkin instead. Texture, flavor, + extra veggies. :) I also have used hazelnut meal for binder. Enjoy!

Oh thanks for suggesting this. I have looked at that recipe but can't find canned sweet potato here.

Hi Melenina, i use the ISWF recipe and use steamed sweet potato or I grate it and add it raw. Both ways work but my preference is steaming them. They are amazing.

Michelle

Archived