Rojo's Whole30 Log: Round Two

Rojo

Day 10

M1 - 3 eggs, roasted brussels/carrots, rooibos chai tea

M2 - Chocolate chili, iced hibiscus tea

M3 - Chicken apple sausage, roasted veggies (Not sure yet...thinking of trying out parsnip fries. Or are those too paleofied?)

Feeling super duper great today! The sun is out and I feel so optimistic!! Really, I'm jumping out of my skin excited about this day.

I remembered yesterday I'm on a spending fast, so no cookbook yet. Since starting this fast, I realize how often I spend money. When I want something, I shell out the dough without a thought. We broke down our budget at the outset and it is amazing how much we can save each month, just by cutting out impulse spending.

I'm meeting a really good friend of mine for a walk today. We have coffee plans afterward, but I am going to have tea or decaf coffee (Nope, forgot the damn spending fast!! Argh! I will bring my tea along from home). I am trying to cut out coffee completely and have been successful since Saturday morning. I'm praying for the strength to order herbal tea!

My friend's mom used say this on her message machine: "The sun is out and so am I!" I am going to lay in the sun today, soak it up until my skin is warm, fragrant, tingling with energy. I love California!!! I do hope the rain clouds don't move in today.

Archived