Meal replacmement

smati

Hi smati, this contains whey, which is a dairy protein and not allowed on a Whole30 and stevia, which is a sweetener and not allowed during a Whole30. Not to mention that it kind of completely goes against what Whole30 is about...eating meals consisting of whole foods. I'd recommend you take a moment to look over the Whole30 meal plan, it's pretty helpful.

https://docs.google....js9n7zBtSYZtFew

Oh, just re-read the part that says you completed your Whole30 already...well, if you're completed it you can technically eat whatever you want. But personally I'd be concerned with all the stuff in most protein shakes and would try for something like an egg muffin with meat & veggies for an on the go meal.

Smati, you are not currently doing a w30 so I think you just need to do your research and decide which direction to go in. I think you will find it hard to find anyone on W9 who will be behind a meal replacement. I know some people have chosen to use them but it really goes against the spirit of W9 in general.

Maybe take a look at Marksdailyapple.com or Chris Kresser in case they have some ideas. I'm really just guessing, but I like and respect both of them. Something in my memory tells me Mark has a smoothie that he drinks.

Archived